Using WebRTC, Zencastr allows you to record each leg or channel of a conference call to a separate file. This makes it easy to obtain quality results when multiple channels are involved, but there are challenges. We’ll discuss the service, pros and cons and show you how it works.
Clarify’s API makes audio and video files actionable via search and extracted keywords and topics.
Some of the points to be covered:
– automatic speech recognition powered by machine learning;
– language/accent-specific analysis with regard to ASR itself, keywords;
– what people are doing now and what they want to do with it.
Callstats.io : Monitor and manage the performance of video calls in your web application.
– Traversing NATs and Firewalls is challenging. The callstats.io dashboard shows the performance of your service and helps you scale the service, based on measurements.
– The callstats.js works on Chrome and Firefox web-browsers. Our network probe measures the performance of video calls at TURN servers, conference servers, and other middleboxes.
– Show the metrics that matter most to your service: call quality, time to setup a call, relayed calls, and other annoyances.
Clammr has been called “the audio Instagram”. Listeners get personalized streams of Entertainment & News in 18-second bites that they can launch automatically into full-length music, podcasts, and news. Audio content creators love Clammr as a way to make their content more discoverable and viral. Our guest is Parviz Parvizi. Parviz is co-founder of Clammr. […]