Event: Friday February 17 at 12 Noon ESTPosted by Voipusers TV Hangouts
Conceived in 2001 as an IP telephony routing engine for SIP (aka SIP Express Router (SER)), the Kamailio project has evolved over the years into a complete framework for building RCS systems. The session will give an update on latest developments, including:
- asynchronous TLS layer,
- asynchronous SIP processing,
- SIMPLE presence extensions,
- embedded HTTP-XCAP server and MSRP relay,
- no-SQL storage systems (Redis, Cassandra),
- embedded interpreters (Lua, Python, C#), a.s.o.
Learn how Kamailio can be used by service providers to meet today’s communication demands: integrated voice, video, instant messaging and presence services, load balancing and least cost routing, security and confidentiality, scalability and redundancy, SIP in IPv6, interaction with web 2.0 and social networking services.